Instant messaging

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Trent©, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Trent©

    Trent© Guest

    I'm looking to finally install an IM program. One of the important
    features will need to be for unlimited-size file transfers.

    I guess the options are:

    AIM
    MSN
    Yahoo

    Wud appreciate your recommendations or condemnations. And which do
    you think is the most popular.

    TIA

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    If the cheese isn't yours...its Nacho cheese, man!
    Trent©, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Trent©

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Trent© <> wrote in

    > I guess the options are:
    >
    > AIM
    > MSN
    > Yahoo
    >
    > Wud appreciate your recommendations or condemnations. And which do
    > you think is the most popular.

    Download and install Trillian, and you can create an account on AIM, MSN,
    Yahoo, and ICQ and use Trillian to chat with anyone on any of those
    networks at the same time, from within one program.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Trent©

    Trent© Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:42:46 -0000, DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote:

    >Trent© <> wrote in
    >
    >> I guess the options are:
    >>
    >> AIM
    >> MSN
    >> Yahoo
    >>
    >> Wud appreciate your recommendations or condemnations. And which do
    >> you think is the most popular.

    >Download and install Trillian, and you can create an account on AIM, MSN,
    >Yahoo, and ICQ and use Trillian to chat with anyone on any of those
    >networks at the same time, from within one program.

    Thanks, Jim.

    Trent©, Jan 24, 2004
  4. Dear: Trent,

    Try MSN Messenger.