    me user email, user name, password, domain. in spite of i
    try anythink i never manage the connect server. is there
    any hint which you know to solve my problem.

    Kenan, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Kenan

    Marko Guest

    GDay again

    My guess is that the account you log on with is not the
    same as the account you want to run messenger with. For
    example, you log onto a machine with the administrator
    account, but you want to run messenger with a more user
    friendly name, so you created an account for that?
    Problem is that the security token you have for that
    session does not match and there is no way to get around
    it.

    This is a scenario that comes up a lot with system admins
    who log onto servers and run Outlook to get there mail
    from the Exchange server. Every time you log on, it asks
    for the username, password and domain for the mail account.

    This is by design: If you log on with one account, a
    dialogue will always appear and require you to log on
    again if the credentials for access to other resources do
    not match.

    Regards

    Marko

    Marko, Jul 17, 2003