  1. i'cant install xp x64 on my commputer i close my computer and ask to with the
    cd i burn he dont reconized the cd and pass over usually i have to make a sis
    raid disk, ican't even read the information on the cd i made

    =?Utf-8?B?bGFrYXllMjM3?=, Aug 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bGFrYXllMjM3?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 06:07:02 -0700, lakaye237
    <> wrote:

    >i'cant install xp x64 on my commputer i close my computer and ask to with the
    >cd i burn he dont reconized the cd and pass over usually i have to make a sis
    >raid disk, ican't even read the information on the cd i made

    First things first: did you burn a disk from the image-file? You will need
    to use a program like Nero to load the downlaoded image, and burn a disk
    from it. Next you will also need a floppy with your RAID-drivers on, to
    load at the beginning of the installation.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Aug 27, 2006