Installing xp 64 edition from a CD ISO FILE

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Qmx1ZXN0cmluZw==?=, Sep 13, 2005.

  1. I understand that what I downloaded as a trial version is a raw file. Where
    will I associate it to open and install. tnx
    =?Utf-8?B?Qmx1ZXN0cmluZw==?=, Sep 13, 2005

  2. If it's an ISO file you use Roxio or Nero and use Burn CD (or DVD) from
    Image File.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Sep 13, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Qmx1ZXN0cmluZw==?=

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    >I understand that what I downloaded as a trial version is a raw file.
    >Where
    > will I associate it to open and install. tnx

    The download is in .ISO format, a disc image file. You will need a third
    party utility that can burn a bootable CD from a disc image file. Roxio,
    Nero, and Sonic are the most popular utilities for doing this.

    Bobby
    NoNoBadDog!, Sep 13, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 13, 2005