    ways to do it?

    Please advice.

    Thanks in advance.
    Solidworks, Apr 4, 2008

  2. You have two choices. You can replace your existing 32-bit Windows by
    formatting the partition and installing 64-bit. Or you can use a product to
    shrink the existing Windows partition, and create a new partition to hold
    64-bit Windows. (I would use Acronis for that, but you can use whatever
    works for you. )

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 4, 2008

  3. Solidworks

    Solidworks Guest

    Thank everyone. I think I will try both method and see which is better.

    Solidworks, Apr 8, 2008