    2Gb DDR 400
    X2 120GB SATA HDD
    Soundblaster Audigy 2ZS

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2d2k=?=, Aug 24, 2005

  2. pull the sound card out, i had the same trouble.
    once x64 is up running put the sound card back in.

    =?Utf-8?B?enN0cmlrZTI=?=, Aug 24, 2005

  3. Did try that and I also disabled everything apart from USB But did not work
    even took some memory out.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2d2k=?=, Aug 24, 2005
  4. funny you mentioned usb. my trouble was the sound card.
    but now after a few days i get blue screen and found the issue in the usb
    ports.
    every other boot i have to switch ports the it's resolved.
    i'm using wireless keyb and mouse.
    my system
    asus p5nd2-sli
    intell p4 d 840