    how?? Any information or links would be greatly appreciated...

    Thanks,
    Richard

    =?Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZA==?=, Dec 6, 2005

  2. From Todd Klick SBS Team:
    The OPKTools CD and OS CDs are mated. You cannot use a XP SP2 OPKTools CD
    with an X64 OS CD.

    Get the WinPE folder from the OPKTools CD that shipped with the x64 OPK.
    Drag the winpe folder from the CD to the harddisk (C:\ is fine).
    Copy the files from the OPKTools CD (Tools\amd64) into the c:\winpe folder.
    Open a command prompt
    CD\WinPE
    MKIMG D: C:\NEWPE
    (modify the image)
    OSCDIMG -bETFSBOOT.COM -n -h C:\NEWPE C:\NEWPE.ISO

    HTHs
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 6, 2005

  3. Wow, Thanks for the fast reply...

    Microsoft has aggreed to allow our company to use WinPE and they provided us
    with WinPE 2004 and WinPE 2005 CDs, but not OPK CDs. Is there a way to do
    this without the OPK CD? Is there a different version of WinPE that we can
    request from Microsoft to use that is precompiled for x64?

    Thanks,
    Richard

    =?Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZA==?=, Dec 6, 2005
  4. Nevermind... I found it, you can use BDD 2.5 along with WinPE 2005 and
    Windows x64 to create a PE x64 iso... you got me looking in the right
    direction though, so thank you for that... :)

    Regards,
    Richard

    =?Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZA==?=, Dec 6, 2005
  5. Glad I could be of some of assistance. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 6, 2005