    the driver it gave me a bunch of stuff and I thought I followed the readme
    correctly. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FzZXk=?=, Aug 30, 2005

  2. We need more info in order to help you. Please let us know which RAID
    controller you have (type, brand and model), which motherboard (brand and
    model) and which CPU(s).

    Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX], Aug 30, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FzZXk=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Also be sure you install all required drivers at F6. Nvidia, for instance
    has 2 drivers required, the RAID and Controller drivers.

    "Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    John Barnes, Aug 30, 2005
  4. Ok, the motherboard is MSI brand. It reads "MS-7032 (K8T Neo-V/K8M Neo-V)
    v1.X ATX". I'm not too sure about the Raid. On the Driver disk it reads,
    "G72-VASA040 VIA SATA RAID DRIVER FOR VT6420/VT8237" When I turn
    on the computer it says the cpu is an "AMD Athalon(tm) 64 Processor 3700+" I
    hope this helps, thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FzZXk=?=, Aug 30, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FzZXk=?=

    Rick Guest

    You need 64-bit drivers for the Via SATA. I don't think there are any
    64-bit drivers on the distribution disk. You can get the current
    drivers at: www.viaarena.com Select the Windows XP 64-bit IDE, RAID &
    SATA Drivers, unzip the file, and copy the contents of the "drvdisk"
    folder to the root of a formatted floppy. You should have 3 entires in
    the root of the floppy:

    AMD64
    i386
    txtsetup.oem

    Rick, Aug 30, 2005
  6. Thank you so much, it appears to have worked. The drivers I had originally
    tried were from MSI's website but I couldn't get them to work. The download
    from the link you provided worked on the first try. Thank you so much!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FzZXk=?=, Aug 30, 2005