    Just trying to save space on my notebook, and copying the applications
    back and forth is getting annoying.

    JesterDev

    Jester.Dev@reply_in_group.com, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Jester.Dev@reply_in_group.com

    geothermal Guest

    Jester.Dev@reply_in_group.com wrote:

    > I have a notebook running Windows XP, and 3 desktops running Linux
    > Suse 9.1 pro. Each of the destops has a Fat32 Partition for backups,
    > and what not. I am wondering would it be possible to install Windows
    > applications in one of these Fat32 drives, and run it from there? Each
    > of the compters is networked.
    >
    > Just trying to save space on my notebook, and copying the applications
    > back and forth is getting annoying.
    >
    > JesterDev

    Look here to see if anyone has tried that....

    http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/search.php?s=

    geothermal

    geothermal, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Jester.Dev@reply_in_group.com

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Jester.Dev@reply_in_group.com wrote in

    > I have a notebook running Windows XP, and 3 desktops running Linux
    > Suse 9.1 pro. Each of the destops has a Fat32 Partition for backups,
    > and what not. I am wondering would it be possible to install Windows
    > applications in one of these Fat32 drives, and run it from there? Each
    > of the compters is networked.
    >
    > Just trying to save space on my notebook, and copying the applications
    > back and forth is getting annoying.
    >
    > JesterDev

    I'll be hooking up a Linux solution on my exsting MS network of Win XP
    and Win 2K Pro machines soon.

    I think you'll need to look at possible solutions like in the link

    http://techupdate.zdnet.com/techupdate/stories/main/0,14179,2861621,00.ht
    ml

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 29, 2004