    reached. If I can't install on 3 machines, can I
    unregister one to install on the other?

    Thanks

    Tony, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Tony

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Read your EULA. You can only install it on ONE pc...

    Lorne Smith, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Tony

    Tony Guest

    What about when you upgrade computers? What do you do
    then?

    Tony, Feb 17, 2004
  4. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Lorne, maybe you should read your EULA, or it might be
    different from mine:

    SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may install and use an unlimited
    number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on computers,
    including workstations, terminals or other digital
    electronic devices residing on your premises
    ("Computers") to design, develop, and test your software
    application(s) (Application) for use with one or more
    Microsoft products.

    So how do I move VS.NET to a different PC??

    Tony

    Tony, Feb 17, 2004