    should connect only 1 six pin connection,the so called tech support tells me
    to only connect 1,the other one is a spare.Anybody know if that is right,I
    hope this makes sense.TIA

    pacca, Oct 8, 2008

  2. pacca

    pacca Guest

    Thanks Mike,the one I have is the one mention below,round odd looking
    fan.even though they don't mention 2 six pins ,it does have 2,I think I am
    going to hook up 1 six pin cable and hope I don't screw things up.Yeah I
    meant 8800GTX,I probably take there word, there screwed up tech support
    saying that's " spare "

    pacca, Oct 9, 2008