Installing ver. 2.0??

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by George Orwell, Nov 24, 2006.

  1. Do I have to first uninstall ver. 1.0.5 before installing ver. 2.0?
    George Orwell, Nov 24, 2006

  2. George Orwell wrote:
    > Do I have to first uninstall ver. 1.0.5 before installing ver. 2.0?

    What's your OS? I'll assume Windows.

    If you really mean 1.0.5 absolutely. That a big jump.

    Most people have installed 2.0 over a 1.5 version without a problem.
    Still, enough have had problems, that it may be prudent to uninstall the
    old version via Add/Remove Programs, then delete the C:\\Program
    Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Then install 2.0. That should avoid any
    problems a minority if users are finding.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Nov 24, 2006

  3. George Orwell

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * George Orwell wrote:
    > Do I have to first uninstall ver. 1.0.5 before installing ver. 2.0?

    No.

    --
    Troy Piggins ,-O (o- O
    O ) //\ O