    thing was "normal" until the PC try to boot it's stay blank screen and do
    nothing more, so i've had to reformat the partition, reinstall V64 and after
    that at least th pc bott. What i did wrong?. Thanks in Advance

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJtYW5kbyBNZWRpbmE=?=, Jan 30, 2007

  2. You have to boot with the x64 dvd and do a custom install. Of course, the
    computer must be 64bit capable.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 30, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QXJtYW5kbyBNZWRpbmE=?=

    Theo Guest

    You cannot do an in-place upgrade from a 32-bit version to a
    64-bit version.

    You must do a clean install of the 64-bit version to avoid
    problems as you experienced.

    Theo, Jan 30, 2007
  4. Whatever happened it was the proceedure you used because there is no upgrade
    option in your scenario. It might be incompatible hardware. The video card
    is the first suspect.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 30, 2007