    Dont't want to dl sp1 today is there a quicker way to install usb2 on Xp

    Cheers

    Jeremy
    Jeremy, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Jeremy

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:34:51 +1300, "Jeremy"
    <> wrote:

    >Dont't want to dl sp1 today is there a quicker way to install usb2 on Xp

    Did you get USB2 drivers with your card/mainboard?
    Craig Shore, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    "Craig Shore" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:34:51 +1300, "Jeremy"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Dont't want to dl sp1 today is there a quicker way to install usb2 on Xp

    > Did you get USB2 drivers with your card/mainboard?

    Hi

    No I brought an abit Mb and it suggestes getting sp1, But the download is
    too big for right now.

    Jeremy
    Jeremy, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Jeremy

    K & S Guest

    wrote:

    >Dont't want to dl sp1 today is there a quicker way to install usb2 on Xp
    >
    >Cheers
    >
    >Jeremy

    Many Magazine disks have SP1 on them, its a Must do think..

    Unless you do not have a valid copy of XP..?
    K & S, Jan 9, 2004
  5. Jeremy

    Peter S Guest

    "K & S" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:34:51 +1300, "Jeremy"

    <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Dont't want to dl sp1 today is there a quicker way to install usb2 on Xp
    > >
    > >Cheers
    > >
    > >Jeremy
    > >

    > Many Magazine disks have SP1 on them, its a Must do think..
    >
    > Unless you do not have a valid copy of XP..?

    Dead right... running XP without SP1 is a little strange - SP1 fixed a lot
    of quite signiificant bugs. I would download it Jeremy. Its worth your time.
    Just think of the time you are wasting reading and posting in this NG about
    it when you could be downloading.

    Pete.
    Peter S, Jan 9, 2004
  6. Jeremy

    Invisible Guest

    "K & S" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:34:51 +1300, "Jeremy"

    <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Dont't want to dl sp1 today is there a quicker way to install usb2 on Xp
    > >
    > >Cheers
    > >
    > >Jeremy
    > >

    > Many Magazine disks have SP1 on them, its a Must do think..
    >
    > Unless you do not have a valid copy of XP..?

    Like that stops putting SP1 on.
    Invisible, Jan 9, 2004
  7. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Hi Guyz

    Yes I do have a legal copy of Xp Home, I have Ihug ultra and my bandwith is
    expensive, so I will get
    sp1 when I can spare the bandwith. But I may buy it on a mag will be
    cheaper.
    I have done all the small security updates,

    Thanks anyways

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Jan 10, 2004