    type help with this situation, as I am not able to finish the windows
    install. (See post from yesterday)

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TWluaXN0ZXJK?=, May 21, 2005

  2. See link:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/index.php/t5788.html

    or
    http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/index.php/t6401.html
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005

  3. Check the PlanetAMD64 website at: http://www.planetamd64.com/

    In the download section there's a file for CDROM RAID driver install, plus
    lots of good info in the forum section on RAID/SATA questions/problems.
    You'll have to register on the site before you can access the downloads and
    forums, but it will be well worth your time.

    Eddie

    =?Utf-8?B?RS1Ib2dn?=, May 21, 2005
  4. http://bugmenot.com to bypass registration.

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005