    TIA
    Travis

    , May 13, 2004

  2. The Prophecy Guest

    wrote:
    > My Dell Dimension 4100 's fan seems to make a louder humming noise in
    > warm weather. Has anyone tried replacing the fan with one of the fans
    > advertised as being quieter than the normal fans? Is there anything I
    > should do to reduce the heat in the computer, other than making sure
    > the ventilation is ok?
    >
    > TIA
    > Travis

    You can do any of the following:

    1. Install a bigger fan in your computer

    2. Install another fan in your computer

    3. Underclock your processor

    4. Make sure your computer is not is a warmer-than-average room.

    The Prophecy, May 13, 2004

  3. Lloyd Jones Guest

    I've got MBM 5 running on my computer, It's a piece of software that tells
    you the temperature of your Mother Board, and warns you when the temp rises
    to high.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 14, 2004
  4. Adnan Guest

    Hi Travis,
    I have the same exact problem with my Dell Dimension 4100. Were you
    able to find a solution?

    -thanks,
    Adnan

    Adnan, May 19, 2004