    "AddPrinter Driver Error" The specified Module could not be fined. What is
    the problem,
    what should I do to be able to install the printer? Fred

    Fred J, Dec 10, 2005

  2. Fred J

    Brian Guest

    You probably need to post more info but are you trying to load from the
    install disk or use windows add printer function? Either way you may want to
    check out the manufacturers website for the latest driver and download it to
    your computer, then install that driver for the printer

    Brian, Dec 11, 2005

  3. Fred J

    Guy Guest

    Did the printer come with a driver CD, and is the printer connected to a USB
    port?

    If so: You should install the drivers first, before connecting the printer.
    This really matters....

    HTH!

    Guy

    Guy, Dec 14, 2005