    me to install the trial version. I don't want to do that since that's how all
    this mess started. IF anyone can help me get my program up and running, i
    will love you forever!
    Darlene, Feb 25, 2009

  2. Why can't you reinstall Office 2007?

    Nigel Steinberg, Apr 24, 2009

  3. Darlene

    Darlene Guest

    Apparently uninstall leaves pieces of the program behind because when i
    reinstall i still can't use most of the services the program offers, e.g.,
    outlook manager, digial backup, and this is the reason i unistalled in the
    first place. It has taken me since Feb 25th to answer your question, because
    i couldn't open the window to this site. Not sure why i can now and not
    before except that i uninstalled everything in add/remove that said Microsoft
    2007 or just Microsoft. my question to you is: are their pieces of the
    program hidden that i am not aware of? If so, how can i delete them and start
    over again? I am running XP. Thanks in advance for your help.

    Darlene, May 5, 2009