    expired one & then install new virous program.
    If I must deleate old one, then how
    would I do it please ?
    jiwan singh, Feb 28, 2007

  2. jiwan singh wrote:
    > Can I install over the expired one on computer or I must deleate first the
    > expired one & then install new virous program.
    > If I must deleate old one, then how
    > would I do it please ?

    Uninstall old programs from the Control Panel, Add/remove software. Then
    don't use either McAfee or Norton, use a good program instead. Avast and
    AVG are good free ones. Kaspersky is good, NOD is good.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 28, 2007

  3. jiwan singh

    Alfred Guest

    On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:08:24 GMT, "jiwan singh"
    <> wrote:

    >Can I install over the expired one on computer or I must deleate first the
    >expired one & then install new virous program.
    > If I must deleate old one, then how
    >would I do it please ?

    start > settings > control panel > add remove programs.

    Click on old anti virus prog then remove.

    Go to http://www.grisoft.com/doc/1
    and download the free edition or if you are wealthy enough buy the
    full version
    Alfred, Feb 28, 2007