    mcp & mcse
    system administrator
    d.n.o

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHVkdSBuaWRhbQ==?=, Jan 22, 2006

  2. I had to replace my Umax firewire scanner when I moved to 64 bit. I don't
    think Umax is supporting any of the older ones. The good news is that Epson
    does have quite a few 64 bit supported models. I bought a 3170 on Ebay for
    $80. Much better than the Umax it replaced. The Epson site has the drivers
    for their 64 bit scanners....

    "dudu nidam" <> wrote in message
    > hello to newgroup
    > any help would be more then wellcome
    >
    > i am running windows xp 64bit edition for almost 4 month and i'm very

    pleased
    > it works just fine on my new amd 3500 64bit with 2g ram and 160g sata2 hd
    > i was managed to find drivers for my motherboard and all softwares i need
    > but till now i have a problem with 2 components
    > 1) my umax 4600 scanner
    > 2) my logitech messenger camera
    >
    > for both of then - i couldnt fine the driver for winxp 64bit edition and

    my

    Dennis Gordon, Jan 22, 2006