    anyone know why I am getting this. Or have Anglo-American relations taken
    a turn for the worse.

    Thanks

    bytewar, Jun 29, 2004

  2. bytewar

    § Guest

    bytewar wrote:
    > Dear All
    >
    > Having Installed FireFox 0.91 on W2k. I have been trying to
    > Install the latest J2RE (1_4_2_04) plugin by XPI, and I have been
    > getting an error saying I am in an embargoed country (I am in the
    > UK!). Does anyone know why I am getting this. Or have Anglo-American
    > relations taken a turn for the worse.
    >

    > Thanks

    When I went to download Java I accidentally clicked on the IE .exe version
    instead of the XPI, but all is fine after installing it. Give that a go and
    see what happens.

    §, Jun 30, 2004

  3. bytewar

    bytewar Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:37:56 +1000, § wrote:

    > bytewar wrote:
    >> Dear All
    >>
    >> Having Installed FireFox 0.91 on W2k. I have been trying to
    >> Install the latest J2RE (1_4_2_04) plugin by XPI, and I have been
    >> getting an error saying I am in an embargoed country (I am in the
    >> UK!). Does anyone know why I am getting this. Or have Anglo-American
    >> relations taken a turn for the worse.
    >>

    >> Thanks

    > When I went to download Java I accidentally clicked on the IE .exe version
    > instead of the XPI, but all is fine after installing it. Give that a go and
    > see what happens.

    Thanks

    Had already got it working using the full windows install rather than the
    Xpi before I saw your reply. I have notified Sun and am awaiting a
    response. I will post back if they have a solution

    Regards

    bytewar, Jun 30, 2004