    --
    Lars Munkedal
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    =?Utf-8?B?TXVua2VkYWw=?=, Sep 12, 2005

  2. What you want to do is, boot from the CD and do a 'repair' install - for all
    practical purposes this works like an update, and yes - have that serial num
    ready. The initiated here, (great bunch) has a firm belief that you should
    do a clean install when going 'release'. With a server, I am tempted to
    agree. Personally, though, my humble desktop did absolutely fine by this
    approach. As to speculations on infinity, let's leave that to Bill's deal
    with destiny.

    Greetings, Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 12, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TXVua2VkYWw=?=

    Larry Guest

    Do the Repair AFTER the F8 for the Agreement. If a repair option shows up
    befor then ignore it.

    Larry, Sep 12, 2005