  1. I would like to know if I can dual boot with my current XP Home Version 2002
    SP 2 and the evaluation copy of XP Pro Version 2002 SP2 that came with the
    training kit book for exam 70-270

    =?Utf-8?B?VERS?=, Jan 5, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VERS?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You can, but why not just get Virtual Server and not have to worry about Dual
    Booting?

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/virtualserver/default.mspx

    Download:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...78-b022-4f56-af96-7b95975db13b&DisplayLang=en

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!?!

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 5, 2007

  3. i took a brief look at the info on VS and i think it may be enough for to
    start with learning the information in "Installing, Configuring, and
    Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional" without having to learn
    about server software (yet)

    if it is your opinion that a beginner can manage this, i will take a closer
    look.

    i was also thinking i could do something like back-up my hard-drive, then
    just do a new installation (and probably a bunch more for practice) of the
    evaluation software and with any luck i may be ready to take the exam within
    the 120 day trial period, after which i would restore my back up - but this
    sounds tricky too - the most i've done is copied selected files on to a
    cd-rom.

    thanks for your guidance any more help will be greatly appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?VERS?=, Jan 6, 2007