    install automatically and silently?

    This is the product eTrust Antivirus that schools license from the NZ
    Ministry of Education.

    HCS, May 24, 2005

  2. HCS

    Steve Guest

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 18:23:45 +1200, HCS wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to push an eTrust antivirus signature update to 30 machines using
    > Ghost.
    > What are the switches for the signature update executables to make them
    > install automatically and silently?
    >
    > This is the product eTrust Antivirus that schools license from the NZ
    > Ministry of Education.

    Can't you just download it to a server and then force a sync to that for
    everyone else?

    Steve, May 24, 2005

  3. HCS

    Guest

    Tell me a bit more about your network.

    Usually one of your computers would be set up as an eTrust Distribution
    Server. This computer downloads the updates on a schedule and makes
    them available for distribution. The other computers on the network
    connect to a hidden share on the distribution server and download the
    updates from there.

    , May 25, 2005
  4. HCS

    CSE Guest

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 18:23:45 +1200, "HCS" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I want to push an eTrust antivirus signature update to 30 machines using
    >Ghost.
    >What are the switches for the signature update executables to make them
    >install automatically and silently?
    >
    >This is the product eTrust Antivirus that schools license from the NZ
    >Ministry of Education.

    Have a Read

    CSE, May 25, 2005