    requested component. The error is: The remote procedure call failed.

    Any ideas from anyone ?

    - C. Davidsson

    Christian Davidsson, Sep 17, 2006

  2. Open Network Connections. Highlight your network card. Right click, select
    properties. Check the box that says "client for microsoft networks" right at
    the top of the list of items. If it won't install, something is corrupted,
    and you're looking at a repair install, if I had to guess.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 18, 2006

  3. Did a repair install, no go. Even did a complete reinstallation, still no
    go. Anyone who's got some other ideas?

    - C. Davidsson

    Christian Davidsson, Sep 18, 2006
  4. Christian Davidsson

    Nut Cracker Guest

    Do you have x64 drivers for you NIC? If the NIC doesnt INIT properly, the
    client will have nothing to bind to and you will get that message. Do you
    have another protocol (TCP/IP) installed ?

    - NuTs

    Nut Cracker, Sep 18, 2006