Installing Aqua Theme

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by nikoli, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. nikoli

    nikoli Guest

    http://themes.freshmeat.net/projects/aqua-ishmozillatheme/?topic_id=952,968

    does anyone know how to install this... I'm not really sure what these
    directions mean

    "To install, edit the install.html file to point to the right path in the
    file:// directive, load the install.html into mozilla and click the install
    link.

    This is a modification of Kevins great pinstripe theme to work on other
    OSes,
    to be used with the AquaLightBlue gtk theme and a AquaX windowmanager
    theme of your choice."

    Here is the html file

    'file:///pinstripe-linux/pinstripe-linux.jar', 'pinstripe-linux1.0
    ')">install pinstripe linux</a>

    I'm not really sure what to do with this file.

    Any help would be suhweet ;^)

    -nikoli
    nikoli, Oct 14, 2003