    1
    For developing web apps I have been an IIS guy for several years and am now wanting to install apache, php, mysql, phpmyadmin, sqlbuddy, etc.
    I tried installing wampserver and each time that I would try to open wampserver I would get a pcl error for php. I looked over the appcrash details and really didn't get anywhere with that. What would be the best way to install Apache and other software mentioned above on Vista? anyhelp is appreciated.

    sinnersprayer, Jan 11, 2011

  2. sinnersprayer

    patriic48@gmail.com

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2012
    Messages:
    9
    Location:
    Middle Sweden
    Cleanse the computer from scratch and check which versions can be used for your system. 32bit or 64bit. Latest of course.

    1 - Install all microsoft packaged including .netFramework.
    2 - Download Wamp with the right packages.
    3 - Install Wamp.
    4 - Goto Wamp/www directory and place a test.php file there.

    5 - Save as "test.php" all files in Notes. Code in test.php should be:
    <?php phpinfo(); ?>

    6 - In the web-browser: Type "localhost" without " ".

    If success, phpinfo page are shown.

    Regards / patriic48

    patriic48@gmail.com, Oct 13, 2012