    can't figure out how to install it.

    Thanks in advance for you replies.

    -- Mike
    Guest, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Never mind, I figured it out. -- Mike

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Guest

    gwtc Guest

    wrote:

    > How do in install AdBlock in Firefox 1.5? When I click on the "Install"
    > link, nothing happens. I have downloaded the file "adblock... xpi" but
    > can't figure out how to install it.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for you replies.
    >
    > -- Mike

    in the address bar type in about:config and when it comes up look for
    the setting of:

    xpinstall.enabled

    when you find it, double click on it and change it to True.

    Adblock is sort of dead in the water. You should look at adblock
    plus: http://bene.sitesled.com/adblock.htm and you can ask questions
    here: http://p2.forumforfree.com/adblockplus.html.

    If you still want adblock, then you can ask questions here:
    http://adblock.mozdev.org/forum.html/no_wrap
    gwtc, Dec 9, 2005