    get a splitter what is the configuration . My new disk will be a slave. Any
    advice please

    --
    David B, Aug 26, 2003

  2. David B

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as David B continued:

    http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/howto/story/0,24330,3322450,00.html
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003

  3. David B

    °Mike° Guest

    A Hard Drive Upgrade Install Guide
    http://www.harddriveupgrade.com/

    Adding-second-hard-drive
    http://www.infohq.com/Computer/adding-second-hard-drive-review.htm

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:22:32 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bigmj8$osh$>
    David B scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 26, 2003
  4. David B

    Patrick Guest

    David B wrote:
    > I have winxphome and want to install a 2nd hard disk for my video
    > editing. Is it a plug and play situation. is there a good article
    > around I can set this up. I noticed that I don't have a spare IDE
    > (ribbon cable) way. When I get a splitter what is the configuration .
    > My new disk will be a slave. Any advice please

    You say that you don't see a spare IDE-cable, but is thiere a spare socket
    (for another IDE cable) on the motherboard ?
    If not as above, I believe that thiere would be quite some (apart from
    physical!) difficulty putting three drives on one cable.
    Patrick, Aug 27, 2003
  5. David B

    defjam64

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    btw
    URGENT
    Where did u get a ide ribbon splitter i despratly i need one
    plz tell me where to get it

    THX
    defjam64, Nov 7, 2008