    world that name of the company and the possible problems their program(s)
    can cause.

    ab

    ab, Jul 14, 2005

  2. ab

    Dr Guest

    There are a LOT of software out there trhat does this or have similar
    problems. The only way I know of to fix it is to do a FDisk on the
    drive.

    Dr , Jul 14, 2005

  3. ab

    Seth Guest

    Yeh hi Buddy
    Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help ya, it is
    http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
    They are free and have great services

    Thanks,
    Seth

    Seth, Jul 15, 2005
  4. ab

    Dr. Bill Guest

    ab wrote:
    > After trying a demo from a reliable company on the net, I then
    > deleted it. When I attempted to install a second of their demos, the
    > installer would not work. Message said the installer had been
    > interrupted and installation could not continue.
    >
    > I realize that they don't want people using a demo till the tries run
    > out and then trying to re-install it again. This is not what I did. I
    > had only tried the demo about 2-3 times out of a possible 30. I then
    > uninstalled it. And then I tried to install another of their demos.
    >
    > Anyway, how can I get all parts of these programs off my PC? And how
    > do I get my installer to function again?

    Add/Remove programs
    Run > regedit
    <if you know what your doing>

    > I messaged the company but got no reply. And I am about to announce
    > to the world that name of the company and the possible problems their
    > program(s) can cause.

    Wow! That will shake the earth! Fasten seat belt! Tell it to CNN, breaking
    news at once!
    http://www.cnn.com/EMAIL/

    Dr. Bill, Jul 15, 2005