    or from the Control Panel "Add/Remove Programme List

    Thanks

    Norman

    Norman White, May 26, 2005

  2. Norman White

    Duane ;-\) Guest

    "Norman White" <> wrote in message
    news:cUjle.1245$...
    >I need to print list of all the programmes installed on my computer.
    > Can anyone tell me if I can do it on the list provided on the "All
    > Programmes" listing
    > or from the Control Panel "Add/Remove Programme List

    Yeah, you push the Print Screen key that captures the screen image. And then
    you start MS Paint and past the captured screen image into the MS Paint
    (paint pane) and you print the captured screen image.

    Duane :)

    Duane ;-\), May 26, 2005

  3. Norman White

    Gordon Guest

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 13:09:28 +0000, Norman White wrote:

    > I need to print list of all the programmes installed on my computer.
    > Can anyone tell me if I can do it on the list provided on the "All
    > Programmes" listing
    > or from the Control Panel "Add/Remove Programme List
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Norman

    This will do what you want (and much more!)

    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Fedora Core 3 and Open Office
    Was Windows XP SP2 and Office 2003
    gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

    Gordon, May 26, 2005
  4. Norman White

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 26 May 2005 13:09:28 GMT, Norman White wrote:

    >I need to print list of all the programmes installed on my computer.
    >Can anyone tell me if I can do it on the list provided on the "All
    >Programmes" listing
    >or from the Control Panel "Add/Remove Programme List

    Most app names can be found in the registry key
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

    This won't cover everything, or at least for me as I have many utilities
    that don't need installed.

    After a bit of Google ,

    You could install Borland Delphi and use this mini app,
    http://delphi.about.com/cs/adptips2002/a/bltip1202_3.htm

    Then any of the often mentioned auditing tools, like Sandra , Everest,
    Belarc all good but don't do everything. It's worth running a few of not
    all of these.

    MS also have some auditing tools IIRC.

    Me

    why?, May 26, 2005