    new settings and is common, but can someone let me know what I should
    do? Thanks.
    , Mar 9, 2007

  2. Hi

    There are few places that needs to be configured to make sure that the
    Firewall does not block the communication.

    It is too "long story" to guide you over a newsgroup through all the steps
    that are necessary to check and configure.

    You have the make sure that the Firewall does not block the Browser
    (application's menu). That LAN's IP range of your Network (Router, and
    computers) are allowed to communicate (Trusted Zone), and that there is No
    rule that blocks TCP/IP inbound and outbound communication (Advance General
    Rules).

    Consult the program manual to check/set these issues.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 10, 2007