    correctly duplicates the current window.

    I am using Win98 1st edition, Internet Explorer 6. Any ideas how
    I can repair this?

    Fidcal, May 1, 2004

  2. Fidcal

    °Mike° Guest

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or
    Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    On Sat, 01 May 2004 09:51:19 +0100, in
    <>
    Fidcal scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 1, 2004

  3. Fidcal

    Fidcal Guest

    Thanks, I'll check these out.

    Hey! Some useful info on your site and written very clearly
    which makes a change from some sites I've visited. Though I
    reckon you might change your sig to 'Basic Windows maintenance'
    as 'Basic computer maintenance' sounds a bit like hardware?

    Fidcal, May 2, 2004
  4. Fidcal

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 02 May 2004 08:48:09 +0100, in
    <>
    Fidcal scrawled:

    >Thanks, I'll check these out.

    You're welcome.

    >Hey! Some useful info on your site and written very clearly
    >which makes a change from some sites I've visited.

    Thanks.

    >Though I reckon you might change your sig to 'Basic Windows
    >maintenance' as 'Basic computer maintenance' sounds a bit
    >like hardware?

    Whereas 'Basic Windows Maintenance' sounds like an
    advert for a double glazing firm? <g>

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 2, 2004
  5. Fidcal

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 02 May 2004 08:48:09 +0100, in
    > <>
    > Fidcal scrawled:
    >
    > >Thanks, I'll check these out.

    > You're welcome.
    >
    > >Hey! Some useful info on your site and written very clearly
    > >which makes a change from some sites I've visited.

    > Thanks.
    >
    > >Though I reckon you might change your sig to 'Basic Windows
    > >maintenance' as 'Basic computer maintenance' sounds a bit
    > >like hardware?

    > Whereas 'Basic Windows Maintenance' sounds like an
    > advert for a double glazing firm? <g>
    >
    > <snip>

    I work for a company that makes window (and door) parts...we don't need
    windows maintenance like the computers do <g>

    Toolman Tim, May 2, 2004
  6. Fidcal

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 2 May 2004 10:03:38 -0700, in
    <>
    Toolman Tim scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 02 May 2004 08:48:09 +0100, in
    >> <>
    >> Fidcal scrawled:
    >>
    >> >Thanks, I'll check these out.

    >> You're welcome.
    >>
    >> >Hey! Some useful info on your site and written very clearly
    >> >which makes a change from some sites I've visited.

    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> >Though I reckon you might change your sig to 'Basic Windows
    >> >maintenance' as 'Basic computer maintenance' sounds a bit
    >> >like hardware?

    >> Whereas 'Basic Windows Maintenance' sounds like an
    >> advert for a double glazing firm? <g>
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>

    >I work for a company that makes window (and door) parts...we don't need
    >windows maintenance like the computers do <g>

    That's what they all say. <g>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 2, 2004