    run .net. If so please send me the names or provide me
    the good way to use .net in Home edition.
    Thanks in advance

    Geetha, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Geetha

    Lorne Smith Guest

    If you need web functionality in .NET then you need XP Pro. You could try a
    3rd party web server such as Apache, but I'm not sure if it supports
    everything .NET needs... XP Pro upgrade version will be fine...

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Geetha

    Guest

    , Nov 25, 2003
  4. wrote:
    > I've heard that some people use the free Cassini Web Server with XP
    > home. It comes with the free download of Web Matrix (www.asp.net).
    >
    > But, I don't think VS can integrate directly with Cassini.
    >
    > Here's a link that describes how to load IIS with XP Home. This is
    > probably your best bet:
    > http://www.webthang.co.uk/tuts/tuts_server/iis_xph/pippo_xp.asp
    >
    > Eric

    I have integrated VS.NET with Cassini. Borland's C# Builder is designed
    to work with Cassini, if you want to go that route.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 26, 2003
  5. Geetha

    Sreejith Guest

    dear,
    i feel the same. ok.i will send an attach , i think that
    will help u a lot
    thanks
    sreejith

    Sreejith, Nov 27, 2003