    Please let me know if anybody knows what can be the problem.

    regards
    rohit

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9oaXQ=?=, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Here is a PowerPoint presentation on porting drivers to Windows x64, might
    be of some assistance:
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/0/5/f05a42ce-575b-4c60-82d6-208d3754b2d6/64-Bit_DrvPort.ppt

    http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/kernel/64bit_chklist.mspx
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 29, 2005