Installation Failed

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?QWxlYWphbmRybw==?=, Sep 3, 2005.

  1. The installation doesn´t recognize the hard disk. Wha shall I do?

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxlYWphbmRybw==?=, Sep 3, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWxlYWphbmRybw==?=

    Mirko Guest

    You have to press the "F6" key at the begin of the installation. (there
    should be a "press F6 to ..." message displayed at the bottom of the
    installer screen shortly after it has started)
    Then you have to provide a floppy disk that contains the appropriate driver
    for your hard disk controller.

    "Aleajandro" <>
    :...

    Mirko, Sep 3, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWxlYWphbmRybw==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    What is your mobo and what type of drives are you trying to install on.
    Are you setting up RAID?

    John Barnes, Sep 3, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QWxlYWphbmRybw==?=

    Rick Guest

    You start by providing some information about your hardware setup.

    How is anyone supposed to know what your particular situation is if you
    don't provide any details?

    Rick, Sep 3, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa, Sep 4, 2005