    Can anyone tell me if it is posible to download a file called
    "install.exe"?. If so how?

    Donald

    Donald Smith, May 18, 2004

  2. Donald Smith

    Chet Guest

    Many programs install with a script or program called 'install.exe' but they
    are all different. You have to be more specific.

    Chet, May 18, 2004

  3. Donald Smith

    Plato Guest

    Donald Smith wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me if it is posible to download a file called
    > "install.exe"?. If so how?

    Thats a generic file name. You have to specify which app you need the
    install.exe for in order to at least have a chance of finding it. Tho
    you're most likely not going to find the specific file you need unless
    you find the entire app.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 19, 2004