    How can I re-install Windows XP via DOS
    Thanks
    Saref.

    Saref Sref, Sep 29, 2004

  2. Saref Sref

    Thor Guest

    "Saref Sref" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >A crash happened to my computer and all I can do is going to DOS mode. But
    > my windows is XP.
    > How can I re-install Windows XP via DOS
    > Thanks
    > Saref.

    put your WIndowsXP disc in the drive, and boot to the CD. Choose setup, then
    repair istallation.

    Thor, Sep 29, 2004

  3. Saref Sref

    HF Guest

    Look at www.probz.com

    "Saref Sref" <> wrote in message
    > A crash happened to my computer and all I can do is going to DOS mode. But
    > my windows is XP.
    > How can I re-install Windows XP via DOS
    > Thanks
    > Saref.

    ---

    HF, Sep 29, 2004
  4. Saref Sref

    Saref Sref Guest

    My computer only shows "C" drive of Dos when it's opened.And when I
    introduce the XP cD windows disk nothing happened.
    Thanks.
    Saref

    Saref Sref, Oct 1, 2004
  5. Saref Sref

    Thor Guest

    "Saref Sref" <> wrote in message
    > My computer only shows "C" drive of Dos when it's opened.And when I
    > introduce the XP cD windows disk nothing happened.
    > Thanks.

    Put the disc in, then reboot the computer. If necessary, enter the BIOS
    setup, and change the boot device order so that the CD drive is in order
    before the harddrive, and then the systen will boot from the windows CD once
    restarted.

    Thor, Oct 2, 2004