    Image transfer software.

    All these same applications work fine on other versions of XP. Has
    anyone seen this? Is there a fix?
    Pesistent, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Pesistent

    DP Guest

    You're talking about using these with XP pro x64?
    You'll need 64-bit drivers for those devices. May take some searching, and
    you may not always be successful.
    Try www.planetamd64.com and do some searches on that site.

    In other words, I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that these
    are USB devices. It's because you don't have x64 drivers for the devices.
    At least, that's my guess as to what your problem is. More information may
    be necessary.

    DP, Nov 9, 2006