Install that critical package

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Marlin Munrow, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. >>HOAX WITH SWEN.MM VIRUS>>Re: Install that critical package

    Marlin Munrow, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Marlin Munrow

    Brian Guest

    Re: >>HOAX WITH SWEN.MM VIRUS>>Re: Install that critical package

    Yes, we know already. Anyone who knows what they are doing is already
    filtering the posts. Meaning that there are more of your warnings appearing
    than the actual virus.

    Brian, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Re: >>HOAX WITH SWEN.MM VIRUS>>Re: Install that critical package

    LOL...

    Marlin Munrow, Oct 4, 2003