  1. Trying to install Raw Image Viewer (MS Product) on the 64 bit platform.
    While I think it should probably run on the platform, the install keeps
    asking for SP 2. Is there a way to get beyond this point in the install?
    =?Utf-8?B?UGxhbnRtYW4=?=, Nov 5, 2005

  2. Its not compatible with Windows x64.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 5, 2005

  3. Supported operating systems:
    System Requirements
    a.. Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP; Windows XP Home Edition ;
    Windows XP Professional N; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Tablet PC
    Edition

    a.. Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later is required. This program is
    not recommended for use on any other version of Windows.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...8E-B10D-4CE4-A141-5866FD4A3286&displaylang=en

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 5, 2005
  4. We need a raw image viewer for our new image processing system that we can
    use to organize our images. Do you know of anything out there?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGxhbnRtYW4=?=, Nov 5, 2005
  5. No, I don't know of any, except for Adobe PhotoShop CS 2 which runs on x64
    and comes bundled with it.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 5, 2005
  6. We use CS2, but the Raw Image Viewer is a great lightweight program to move
    files around and rename them. When you are working with 700 to 1000 images
    at once, CS2 gets a bit bulky to do batch work.

    Thanks for your input.

    Will

    =?Utf-8?B?UGxhbnRtYW4=?=, Nov 6, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?UGxhbnRtYW4=?=

    Doug Shore Guest

    Have you tried Breeze browser?

    Not sure if it will run or not as don't have a X64 partition at the moment to try it but it is worth downloading the
    demo version to see.

    Regards

    Doug

    --