    impossible to read since the reboot screen appears almost immediately. Does
    anyone know of a way to stop the reboot process so that I can at least read
    the error message(s)?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obm55bWFj?=, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Press F8 when it's booting and select the option to NOT reboot on error.

    But see my blog on F6 drivers and the boot process.

    For more on F6 and loading storage drivers:
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/06/11/52162.aspx

    And for some more on the different modes for storage driver load during
    setup, and why you care:
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/07/25/59560.aspx

    HTH
    --