    desktop after open power on my p.c.?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui
    Bun Mui, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Bun Mui

    M Mullen Guest

    On 27 Dec 2003 10:06:55 -0800, (Bun Mui) wrote:

    |> When I install PC Anywhere 10 on xp home edition on my computer.
    |>
    |> It requires me to press control-alt-delete on keyboard and click ok to login.
    |>
    |> This is annoying! How could I get rid of this so it would just load my
    |> desktop after open power on my p.c.?

    Try this:
    Run secpol.msc open Local Policy > Security Options
    Double click on "Disable CTRL+ALT+DEL requirement for logon"
    change to enable.

    --
    ,,
    ( "> w
    M Mullen, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    M Mullen <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 27 Dec 2003 10:06:55 -0800, (Bun Mui) wrote:
    >
    > |> When I install PC Anywhere 10 on xp home edition on my computer.
    > |>
    > |> It requires me to press control-alt-delete on keyboard and click ok to login.
    > |>
    > |> This is annoying! How could I get rid of this so it would just load my
    > |> desktop after open power on my p.c.?
    >
    > Try this:
    > Run secpol.msc open Local Policy > Security Options
    > Double click on "Disable CTRL+ALT+DEL requirement for logon"
    > change to enable.

    I am not able to run secpol.msc because I don't find that file on my
    Windows XP computer.

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui
    Bun Mui, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Bun Mui

    Boomer Guest

    Bun Mui, <> wrote:

    > M Mullen <> wrote in message

    >> Try this:
    >> Run secpol.msc open Local Policy > Security Options
    >> Double click on "Disable CTRL+ALT+DEL requirement for logon"
    >> change to enable.

    > I am not able to run secpol.msc because I don't find that file
    > on my Windows XP computer.
    >

    > Thanks.
    >

    > Bun Mui

    Did you type in "secpol.msc" in the Start> Run box?
    Boomer, Dec 30, 2003
  5. Bun Mui

    nemo2 Guest

    Bun Mui,

    Try left clicking on 'Start' and 'Run'

    Type in:

    control.exe userpasswords2

    then left click OK. When the dialogue box opens, take the tick out of
    "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer".

    Regards

    nemo2

    nemo2, Dec 30, 2003