    The only thing that I could find that might be relevant was Terminal
    Services has to be in strict security mode. Tried to disable TS but had to
    restore from that too.
    0000, Nov 25, 2007

  2. Disable any anti-virus or other scanning program. Install at the console,
    not over a TS session. Other than that, no known issue with Office 2k7 that
    I'm aware of.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 26, 2007

  3. 0000

    0000 Guest

    There is no anti-virus installed to disable. Haven't gotten that far. I am at
    the console, not in a TS session. I added key "Installer" and subkey
    "Products" under wow6432node in response to article 927476. Office
    sucessfully installed on this, the 4th attempt.

    0000, Nov 27, 2007
  4. 0000

    Mike Douglas Guest

    Was this a Terminal Server in application mode? If so which one? 2003? I ask
    because I might find myself going that route later on.
    Mike

    Mike Douglas, Nov 28, 2007