    how to do it!!
    thanks
    jils
    jils, May 10, 2004

  2. jils

    Plato Guest

    jils wrote:

    > i've tried the windows installation cd, install additional features or

    I've

    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, May 10, 2004

  3. jils

    jils Guest

    oops
    think i found it in IE, view, encoding, thai was there ...
    time for a cuppa and an early night i think!!

    "jils" <> wrote in message
    somebody please tell me how to install language pack in win xp to read thai
    characters.
    i've tried the windows installation cd, install additional features or
    whatever the option was. i couldn't see language packs there. i've tried
    control panel, i can't find language packs there .. it's been a tough day at
    work. i need not to have to think. someone think for me, please. and tell me
    how to do it!!
    thanks
    jils
    jils, May 10, 2004
  4. jils

    Parko Guest

    jils wrote:

    > oops
    > think i found it in IE, view, encoding, thai was there ...
    > time for a cuppa and an early night i think!!

    Or you could go the whole hog...
    http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/lipfaq.mspx

    --
    Parko.
    Still undergoing a temporary lapse of sanity using Windows XP.
    Parko, May 10, 2004
  5. jils

    jils Guest

    you're a honey.
    but that still looks like i need to think
    ;)

    jils, May 10, 2004