install a new PCMCIA smart Card Reader problem

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWFnZWQgTi4gUm9zaGR5?=, Aug 18, 2005.

  1. Hi

    i have compaq lap top Model: EVOn1000v , in my company network

    few days ago i tried to install a PCMCIA smart card reader, as a first step
    of bulding a VPN connection , but after all my attempts its still give code
    10 error in the device manager
    although i did all the steps of troubleshooting this problem ( contact the
    Card supplier and download the driver , contact even Compaq technical support
    )

    lastely i found this article on Microsoft web sit

    but after i installed all the needed updates ( ServicePack2 ) i still have
    the problem

    so please if any body can help me to solve that problem i'll Appreciate

    Thanks

    Maged N. Roshdy

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFnZWQgTi4gUm9zaGR5?=, Aug 18, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFnZWQgTi4gUm9zaGR5?=

    Rick Guest

    You are posting in the wrong newsgroup.

    This one is for 64 bit operating systems.

    Rick, Aug 18, 2005