    and want to install it. How do I do that without messing everything up, will
    I lose files from other programs? Do I just pop the CD in a follow the
    wizard? Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?TllDTk0=?=, Jan 26, 2006

  2. You need to perform a Repair Installation:
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/repaxp.htm

    Data should be safe, back up important data just in case.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Jan 26, 2006

  3. Just boot of the XP Pro CD, accept the F8 License Agreement, and do a repair
    install. You applications and settings will be saved, but after install
    completes you will need to run Windows Updates and retreive any updates you
    acquired during the trial.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 26, 2006