    but sturdy....i would really like to regain controle over my computer from
    my wife..

    Patrick
    Patrick, Dec 9, 2006

  2. Patrick

    Barney Guest

    Patrick wrote:
    > A day after the warrenty ran out on my Inspiron 1000, the dc jack in the
    > back gave out completely....imagin that!!! Is there any way to get around
    > the jack to supply power to this heap of crap? I just need something simple
    > but sturdy....i would really like to regain controle over my computer from
    > my wife..
    >
    > Patrick

    Send it to me and I will fix it for you. You can't get
    around the DC power unless you buy new batteries for it
    every 4 or 5 hours
    Barney, Dec 10, 2006

  3. Patrick

    Barney Guest

    Barney, Dec 10, 2006
  4. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Thats ok....i already soldered the old jack out and i got a new one
    coming....problem solved as long as i can solder the new on in...thank
    anyways.

    Patrick

    Patrick, Dec 10, 2006