Inside to DMZ, restricting by Protocol and Port

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by mcafeej, Aug 29, 2006.

  1. mcafeej

    mcafeej

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Currently I am using NAT to communicate between the inside and dmz (it sucks). Because of security I am needing to restrict access by protocol and Port. Here is the inside and dmz ip addresses and am looking for how I can setup this task. I am needing the Inside to access the web server using only tcp and ports 21,80,443, and 5901.
    HELP ! PLZ !

    ip address inside 10.1.5.2 255.255.0.0
    ip address dmz 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0

    Inside (10.0.0.0 255.255.0.0)

    <Workstation IP: 10.1.50.15>

    DMZ (192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0)

    <Web Server IP: 192.168.1.3>