    Or a way to make $3,000 a day. That would also be swell.

    Send me the sweet info ASAP:

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Mar 16, 2006

  2. Death from Above

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Death from Above:

    > I'm really interested in becoming a .com millionaire. Does anyone
    > have any information on this? I've only got $5.99 to my name. Do you
    > think this is possible?
    >
    > Or a way to make $3,000 a day. That would also be swell.
    >
    > Send me the sweet info ASAP:
    >

    > Death from Above

    Ah, Jeez...sorry...there was this guy in here a couple days ago...too
    late now...I suppose...sorry...maybe next time...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Death from Above

    Lasher Guest

    "Death from Above" <> wrote in

    > I'm really interested in becoming a .com millionaire. Does anyone
    > have any information on this? I've only got $5.99 to my name. Do you
    > think this is possible?
    >
    > Or a way to make $3,000 a day. That would also be swell.
    >
    > Send me the sweet info ASAP:
    >

    > Death from Above

    Sent.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 16, 2006
  4. Death from Above

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of JaR:

    >> I'm really interested in becoming a .com millionaire. Does anyone
    >> have any information on this? I've only got $5.99 to my name. Do you
    >> think this is possible?
    >>
    >> Or a way to make $3,000 a day. That would also be swell.
    >>
    >> Send me the sweet info ASAP:
    >>

    >> Death from Above
    >>

    > Ah, Jeez...sorry...there was this guy in here a couple days ago...too
    > late now...I suppose...sorry...maybe next time...

    Good news! Just pop over to alt.certification.mcse and there's lots and
    lots of generous offers to make you rich there.

    Glad to be of service.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 16, 2006
  5. Death from Above

    We Dense Day Guest

    "Death from Above" <> wrote in message

    > I'm really interested in becoming a .com millionaire. Does anyone have
    > any information on this? I've only got $5.99 to my name. Do you think
    > this is possible?

    Me too. Could you maybe lend me $2.99?

    We Dense Day, Mar 19, 2006